In the article, we will consider how much money can be put on a Sberbank card.
Plastic cards are convenient tools for non-cash payments, and at the same time for accepting any payments. But in the process of using it, you need to know how much money you can put on a Sberbank card.
It should be noted that this directly depends on the type, as well as on the class of the card:
- For gold, platinum or premium - up to three hundred thousand rubles.
- On the classic (standard) - two hundred thousand.
- And on Electron, Maestro or Momentum - up to one hundred thousand rubles.
Replenishment of cards via wire transfer
Not everyone knows how much you can put on a Sberbank debit card. But on plastic you can not only throwcash, but also transfer non-cash funds. In the event that the transfer of own funds is carried out from another Sberbank card, then the limit directly depends on the method of financial manipulation:
- Directly in the department, this is done without any restrictions.
- In the Internet bank or in the Sberbank Online mobile application, as a rule, up to five hundred thousand rubles.
- Up to eight thousand to one recipient and no more than ten transactions per day are transferred via SMS commands to number 900.
Card2Card transfers from other banks are limited only by their limits. Knowing how much you can put rubles on a Sberbank card, you can transfer funds using bank transfers using the details.
Types of debit plastics
Sberbank is rightfully the leader on the plastic card market. Today, this largest player offers about forty types of payment instruments for all occasions. Plastic from Sberbank can be debit, credit and partner. Debit cards are classic, premium, gold, platinum, youth, social, instant issuance plastic, custom design and so on.
Types of credit and partner cards
Credit payment instruments are divided in turn into the classic type, youth and gold, and there are also instant issuance cards. As for partner plastics, they are as follows: a card called "Give Life" andAeroflot.
Standard debit plastic has the following characteristics:
- The total cost of maintenance is seven hundred and fifty thousand rubles a year.
- As part of salary programs, it is possible to issue additional cards.
- The right to participate in promotions along with the privilege of receiving various discounts, and at the same time offers from Sberbank partners.
- Possibility to withdraw funds from affiliated financial institutions abroad on the same terms as in Russia.
Standard credit plastic has the most optimal range of different options, for example:
- The cost of servicing Sberbank cards ranges from zero to seven hundred and fifty rubles a year.
- Credit limits are provided up to six hundred thousand rubles.
- Used currency: only rubles.
- Interest rates on loans range from 25% to 33% per annum.
- Grace period is fifty days.
This plastic is distinguished by the presence of a whole range of additional privileged options and conditions, for example:
- The cost of maintenance is three thousand rubles a year.
- The currency used is rubles along with dollars and euros.
- Taking part in promotions in combination with the option of receiving various premium discounts, as well as offers from partners.
- Availability of the possibility of issuing additional cards, including for a child over the age of seven.
- Providing withdrawals from affiliated banks located abroad on the same terms as in Russia.
So there are different kinds of cards. The choice of plastic for each client is determined by special parameters (we are talking about production time, service rates, conditions for issuing, the availability of certain privileges). Plastic cards should be chosen based on personal preferences, and at the same time financial capabilities, as well as based on social status. In any case, today Sberbank offers about forty types of different payment instruments, from which even the most demanding client can choose the products they like.
Transfers without commission - is it real?
How much money can be put on a Sberbank card is known. Let's see if we can save on commission.
Money transfers to the card of this financial institution at no additional charge include:
- Transfer funds through an ATM. This institution has a wide network of different terminals that support the option of not only withdrawing cash, but also depositing it into card accounts. All that is required of the client is toinsert plastic into the receiver of the device and, by selecting the desired option, deposit funds. The money will be in your account within just a few minutes.
- Transfer from card to card using Internet banking.
How to transfer money to a Sberbank card without commission, it is important to find out in advance.
Such manipulation involves a cashless transfer of money between cards of one holder and on plastic of third parties. In this case, the user needs to perform a number of the following actions:
- Log in to your personal account by entering a login with a password.
- In the "Operations" tab, select the account with the number of the card from which the funds will be transferred.
- Indicate the plastic for which finance is expected.
- Confirmation of action.
Using this method, it is very easy and convenient to make transfers from one card to another without leaving your apartment or office.
How can I transfer money if there is no computer at hand, and the nearest terminal is far away?
In such cases, using the mobile banking application helps to solve the problem. Sberbank has developed a program in such a way that it makes it possible to transfer funds to plastic without specifying a number. A feature called "phone transfer" is available to users. It is simple, which is why it is considered the most popular among customers. All,what is required is to send a text message to 900.
In this case, the word "transfer" is written in the text, indicating the recipient's phone number with the amount. After a couple of seconds, funds are received on the payment instrument of the citizen who owns the specified number. It is worth emphasizing that the bank does not charge a commission for this operation. True, the client will still have to pay the cost of SMS, according to the tariffs of the operator used.
Depositing funds to a Sberbank card is also possible through the bank's offices. Such a transfer is carried out with the help of an employee of the organization. To do this, you need to contact the nearest branch, providing a passport with the number of the card to which you need to deposit money.
Thus, we have considered how much money can be put on a Sberbank card. This is a fairly large financial institution that has managed to develop several ways for clients to replenish their cards. Certain types of transfers are charged by the organization, and some are not.