Electronic payment systems are gaining more and more popularity among ordinary people, and the volume of financial transactions made with their help is steadily growing every year. In Russia, there are several successful systems of this kind at once. One of them is the Yandex.Money electronic payment system (EPS), which continues to develop and acquire new convenient features. In particular, the ability to replenish the Yandex wallet from a bank card was added.
Replenishment of Yandex.Money wallet: general information
In addition to the convenient replenishment of the wallet from the card, Yandex has other quite convenient ways to transfer money to the wallet. You can replenish your Yandex wallet usinga regular transfer, or by debiting funds from your mobile balance or exchanging money from another payment system for Yandex.Money.
However, although all these methods provide more opportunities, are convenient for certain situations and do not require a significant investment of time, they still lose to the usual replenishment from the main cash account. Most people want to replenish their Yandex wallet from a bank card, so the system offers several payment options at once.
Crediting money through the payment system website
Of course, by introducing the ability to replenish an account in this way, Yandex provided customers with the opportunity to do this directly on their website. To do this, just log into your payment system account, click on the "Deposit account" button and enter the details from your bank card.
Transfer to "Yandex Wallet" will need to be confirmed. It is quite simple to do this: the system will ask you for a verification code, which you will need to enter on the site. This code will be sent to the phone number specified during registration, so it is extremely important to enter it correctly and have full access to it.
Replenishment via Sberbank Online
Through the online services of banks, you can also successfully replenish your Yandex.Money account. In this case, you can replenish your Yandex wallet from a bank card only if your bank has such an opportunity. The most popular bank in the country providesservice "Sberbank Online", which was created specifically to simplify online payments using the card of this bank:
- After connecting Sberbank Online, log in and go to the transfer section.
- It will have a separate section on transfers to electronic wallets.
- You don't need to enter Yandex details here: the system already has the required template. It is enough to indicate your personal data: the number of the electronic wallet, which can be seen by clicking on the balance number at the top (a small menu will drop out, where the desired number will be indicated). Also, if you prefer to deposit money using the Yandex.Money (YD) card, you will need to enter its details.
- Next, we pass the security check using the code, and the transfer is complete.
Transfer money from a bank card through the services of other banks
You can top up "Yandex Wallet" from a bank card not only through Sberbank. Many other financial institutions have introduced this capability into their online systems. Using the example of Alfa-Bank, you can demonstrate how easy it is:
- First of all, you need to register in the Alfa-click system and enter it.
- Next, go to the payments section, where the possibility of replenishing the Yandex.Money wallet will be indicated.
- After clicking on the Poison icon, a form will appear where you will need to specify the same personal details that were required for Sberbank Online: wallet numberor card details of the payment system, if you replenish your wallet with it.
It should also be said that in the same way you can replenish someone else's "Yandex wallet" with a bank card. It is enough to enter in the form the personal details of the account to which you want to transfer money.
Top up via ATM
However, if for some reason it is not possible to replenish your wallet online, then you can do this using a variety of terminals or at an ATM:
- To do this, just find the "Yandex.Money" item in the terminal menu, click "Account replenishment" and enter the necessary details.
- After verifying the data, you can click "Deposit" and the money will go to your wallet.
Through an ATM, replenishing the Poison wallet is even easier (and, in addition, partner banks can replenish the wallet not only without commission, but also with a small cashback, which is also nice for the user). If the bank nevertheless charges a commission, then a warning about this appears before the operation is completed. The replenishment scheme is similar to the scheme for the terminal: in the ATM menu there is an item "Yandex.Money", where you need to enter the details, after which the transaction will need to be confirmed. When it is completed, the ATM will issue a check, and you can check the balance of the wallet.
Replenishing a wallet through an ATM is also convenient because ATMs are located everywhere and do not require long searches, as sometimes happens with terminals. But it should be remembered that suchIn this way, you can deposit no more than 15,000 rubles into your account.