In Tomsk, since 2002, there has been a CPC "First Tomsky" - a credit consumer cooperative. This is a reliable organization that offers to issue loans and form your savings. The activities of the CCP are legal. It is regulated and controlled by the Central Bank of our country.
One of the popular services of a credit cooperative is the provision of loans. Persons wishing to receive a large amount for a long time can apply to First Tomsk and apply for a consumer loan. It is issued for absolutely any need. The borrower can spend the money on travel, education, medical treatment, etc.
The minimum period for which a consumer loan is issued is six months. If desired, you can draw up a contract for 5 years. This is the maximum allowed time. The available amount on a consumer loan is determined taking into account the solvency of the client. In some cases, it reaches 500 thousand rubles.
In the credit cooperative "FirstTomsky" interest rate depends on the term for which the loan is issued:
- from 23.0% to 29.9% per annum for a period of six months to 1 year;
- from 26.8% to 30.0% per annum for a period of 1 year and 1 month to 2 years;
- from 27.0% to 33.8% per annum for a period of 2 years and 1 month to 3 years;
- from 28.0% to 33.6% per annum for a period of 3 years and 1 month to 5 years.
Credit consumer cooperative "First Tomsky" offers borrowers to use not only a consumer loan. The list of services also includes an Express loan. It is issued for a short period of 30 days. This loan is also called a payday loan.
The maximum amount that can be approved is 15,000 rubles. The provided interest rate is 160% per annum.
Maternity capital loan
In the list of services of the credit consumer cooperative "First Tomsky" a special loan is the one that is provided for maternity capital. Its difference from other loans is that it is issued only for certain purposes - to improve housing conditions (purchase, construction of real estate).
The loan is issued for 4 months for an amount that does not exceed the amount of maternity capital. The interest rate depends on the locality, because the CPC has several offices:
- G. Seversk, s. Bakchar. The current interest rate is 23.53%.
- G. Asino, Kolpashevo, s. Kargasok, p.Kozhevnikovo, s. Molchanovo, s. Melnikovo. The current percentage is 28.22%.
- G. Tomsk, p. Teguldet, p. Moryakovsky Zaton, s. Podgornoe. In these settlements, the interest rate is set at 31.4%.
- G. Simferopol (Crimea). Interest rate – 35.5%.
To whom loans are provided
There are certain requirements for the borrower. First, a loan can only be granted to a member of the cooperative. In order to become one, you need:
- be of legal age;
- have Russian citizenship;
- write an appropriate application for entry at any of the offices of the credit consumer cooperative "First Tomsky".
Secondly, you need to have a permanent job. In isolated cases, funds are lent to the unemployed. However, the CCP does not approve applications from such persons at its own risk, but only if there are additional guarantees to secure loans.
Another requirement for borrowers is the presence of permanent registration (propiska) in the territory of the cooperative. But even here there are exceptions. Money at interest can be issued to a borrower with a temporary residence permit. A decision on an application from such a person is made by the loan committee and the director.
List of required documents
It is recommended to apply for a loan to the Tomsk credit cooperative only if you have all the necessary documents. For gettingconsumer loan, you must provide a passport, a 2-NDFL certificate, a pension certificate (if any), have guarantors. The easiest loan to apply is called "Express". The borrower only needs a Russian passport.
A whole package of documents is required to apply for a maternity capital loan:
- certificate from the Department of Social Protection of the Population of the Tomsk Region or from the Pension Fund;
- certificate from the Department of Social Protection of the Population of the Tomsk Region on the non-use of regional maternity capital or from the Pension Fund on the residual amount of maternity capital;
- land certificate or lease agreement and building permit;
- document for purchased real estate.
Savings at First Tomsk
A number of savings programs have been developed in the considered credit consumer cooperative of Tomsk. "First Tomsky" offers favorable conditions for receiving additional income. For example, there is a program "Capital". Money can be put into a savings account for a period of 2 months to 2 years. The longer the term, the higher the percentage. The smallest annual interest rate is set for 2 months - 5%. If you draw up a savings agreement for 2 years, then the maximum rate will apply - 10.25% per year.
There are also special programs in First Tomsk specially designed for pensioners. One of them, for example, is Veteran Pension. People who are pensioners can applytransfer of pension to the account of the cooperative. The funds will accumulate, and interest will be charged additionally - 5% per year.
Reviews of the credit consumer cooperative "First Tomsky" indicate that this is the organization that has earned an excellent reputation and trust over a long period of existence. People without fear here apply for loans, make savings. Savings programs are not risky. All savings of shareholders for amounts up to 1,400,000 rubles are insured.