The car has long ceased to be a luxury item, it is now an essential attribute of modern life. To be in time everywhere, there is not enough public transport. Only a personal car allows you to manage your time effectively. A large number of credit organizations allows you to choose a loan for every taste. When choosing a bank, you should also pay attention to customer reviews. A car loan from Sovcombank is unique in that it suits different segments of the population. They offer low rates and convenient conditions.
Purchasing a new car
Through Sovcombank, you can get a new car or a used car on credit. There is no doubt that a car from scratch has more advantages. A new vehicle can be purchased at the bank's partner salons. Official dealers guarantee not only high-quality assembly, but also the absence of a “dubious past” in the car.
Sovcombank provides car loans for budget models and premium cars from domestic and foreign manufacturers.
- New cars of premium brands can be purchased without making a down payment for a period of six months to 6 years. The interest on the loan depends on the first installment, if it is zero or less than 20%, it will start from 14.99%. If the down payment is higher, the rate is from 13.99%. The interest on the loan is reduced depending on which insurance is purchased.
- The minimum bid for this product is 11.49%. The maximum loan amount is 4 million 900 thousand rubles. Only a passport is enough to get a loan, but the lender may request additional documents.
- For those who prefer domestic producers, the bank has prepared a program jointly with AvtoVAZ. As part of it, you can buy a Lada car within the amount of 2.5 million rubles. The term of the loan is the same - from 6 months to 6 years. The initial contribution is minimal, but, according to customer reviews of the Sovcombank car loan, you can do without it at all. The loan rate ranges from 12.99 to 15.25%. The exact amount depends on the down payment.
- You can become the owner of a car from the UAZ company without making any money. The interest rate starts from 12.3%. The maximum loan amount is 2.5 million rubles. Mandatory CASCO insurance.
- From the official dealer of GM-AvtoVAZ, you can get a Chevrolet Niva on credit, the cost of which is within 4.9 million rubles. Loan interest starts from 13.99%. At any stage, the contract can be terminated ahead of schedule, withoutcommissions.
- The official dealer of Subaru, together with Sovcombank, has developed a loan program under which you can purchase a car of this brand without a down payment from 5 to 15.25% per annum. The minimum loan amount is from 90 thousand rubles, the upper limit is 4.9 million rubles.
- Cars from the Chinese manufacturer Chery are available for various car loan products from Sovcombank. The reviews of newly minted car owners are the most enthusiastic, you can buy a vehicle at an incredible rate of 0.1% per annum with at least 40% of the cost. Loan term from 6 to 72 months.
- A young car brand from Uzbekistan, Ravon, offers loans from 14.2 to 15.25% together with a bank. The rate depends on the loan amount.
- Hyundai and Kia cars can also be obtained under the car loan program from Sovcombank. Customer reviews about this product are positive, the loan rate is from 11.5 to 13.9%. Down payment from 0 to 40% of the cost of the vehicle.
- Those who wish can apply for a loan at Sovcombank for a truck from the GAZ enterprise. The loan is available without a down payment, at an annual rate of 11.9 to 16.9%.
All cars under the Car Loan program are collateral until the full fulfillment of financial obligations.
Buying a used car
A used car is cheaper, but second-hand status does not mean bad condition. You can buy a used vehicle through official car dealers, for example, brands such asHyundai and KIA.
But you can also apply for a car loan bought directly from an individual. Reviews of the “From Hand to Hand” car loan from Sovcombank indicate that this procedure is safe and guarantees the reliability of the seller.
Terms of the car loan "From hand to hand"
The conditions for car loan programs were discussed above, depending on the official dealership. The loan product for purchased used cars is slightly different.
- The base interest rate is 19%. It does not change depending on whether the borrower has connected the financial protection service or not.
- If the client makes all payments on time and in full, does not resort to early repayment, and is also a participant in the financial protection program, he may qualify for interest recalculation. After the completion of the fulfillment of obligations, the bank reviews the loan rate and returns the paid difference to the current account. The minimum bet limit is 10.9%.
- Under the terms of a car loan from Sovcombank, the loan term is from 12 to 60 months.
- Loan amount from 100 thousand to 1 million rubles. In any case, the requested amount cannot be more than the value of the collateral, i.e. the vehicle.
Requirements for the borrower
All loan products are subject to general requirements:
- Age limit - from 20 to 85 years. The potential borrower must be under 85 at the time of repaymentall debt.
- Official job with 4 months experience.
- Having a permanent residence permit in one of the subjects of the Russian Federation.
- Accommodation in the locality where there is a branch of Sovcombank. At the same time, registration and residence do not have to match.
- The borrower must provide a home or work landline phone.
Package of documents for the client
When obtaining a loan for property, which is also a pledge, two types of documents are always required. Documents for the client are designed to confirm his solvency, reliability and responsibility. You will need:
- Passport of a citizen of Russia.
- Second identity document. It could be SNILS or a driver's license.
- Certificate of income from the accounting department in the reporting form or in the form of the bank.
- For men - a military ID. If it is impossible to provide it (for men from 22 to 26 years old), a guarantor will be required. Parents or other adult relatives may act in his person.
If the bank requests the provision of a guarantor, it should prepare the same package of documents as the main borrower.
A car purchased under a car loan program is a pledge under the contract. Therefore, this property is subject to special requirements and also a package of documents:
- Vehicle passport.
- Insurance sheet for motor vehicles against theft, damage or theft whenavailable.
- When purchasing a car from a private person, you will need to provide a document confirming the registration of the car and belonging to its specified owner. When a car, even a used one, is bought through a dealership, there is no need for the bank and the buyer to check the history of the vehicle. Another thing is if the car is sold by a private person, although a car loan is used for this. The bank must be sure that the car is not stolen or wanted, so that in the future there will be no problems with repaying the loan.
- In customer reviews of car loans at Sovcombank, you can often read that the lender also requests a photo of the purchased vehicle.
Documents required for a car seller
If the car is purchased under the "Hand to Hand" program, the seller's documents will also be required. The previous owner of the vehicle must provide the creditor with a passport of a Russian citizen and a second document of his choice. This can be a driver's license, a foreign passport, SNILS, a pension certificate, TIN, a military ID, a medical policy.
The bank will transfer the entire specified cost to the seller, and the buyer will repay the loan to the lender.
Feedback from Sovcombank customers about car loans in Moscow and the regions
The credit institution was founded in 1990, but only in the last few years has it started an active marketing campaign. A lot of this was facilitated by unusual promotions and advertising campaigns. For example, many clients note the Great Rate Guarantee program.This paid service is connected at the conclusion of the contract, but if the borrower is conscientious, he will receive a recalculation of the interest rate at the end. The entire accounted amount will be transferred to the client in the form of cash back to the account.
The bank's guarantee of the best conditions has earned the attention of customers. If within three months an individual receives a loan for the same amount, term and with the same package of services, but at the same time its total cost is lower, he has the right to refuse the first loan with the provision of supporting documents. People who took advantage of this opportunity say that their contract was terminated after that, they did not pay interest for the actual use of the money.
In a relatively short period of time, a lot of positive feedback about Sovcombank loans has appeared. A car loan in this institution is still gaining popularity, but favorable rates and the possibility of recalculating interest at the end of the term attract people who want to become owners of a personal car.