Before you register yourself as an individual entrepreneur, you should take into account that withdrawing funds from the current account of an individual entrepreneur is not quite easy, especially at first. There are a number of restrictions, according to which merchants do not have the right to withdraw funds at any time convenient for them and in any amount. How does an individual entrepreneur withdraw money from a current account?
It is worth remembering that banks set withdrawal limits, and exceeding this limit entails a high commission. But, despite this, there are several legal and convenient ways to cash out money from an individual entrepreneur's current account. This article describes the procedure for withdrawing funds and recommendations that will allow you not to attract undue attention from the tax authorities and not fall under a high percentage of bank fees.
How to withdraw funds from a current account
Often in businessthere are situations when you need to withdraw money from the account. There are 4 main ways to do this. How does an individual entrepreneur withdraw money from a current account? Each method should be considered separately.
This method was popular a few years ago, but at the moment it is gradually losing its relevance. The withdrawal procedure can take three days, which is inconvenient for the entrepreneur, especially if he urgently needs cash. Also, the peculiarities of this method is that the bank undertakes to provide the client with documents confirming the withdrawal of funds from the account, as well as the write-off of VAT. A checkbook for individual entrepreneurs can still be used today, but other methods will be much more convenient in practice.
If the amount is large, then you must first write an application, because there may not be sufficient funds at the bank branch. You will be given cash settlement from the current account. Then you, as an individual entrepreneur, must transfer the funds received from the bank to the balance of your enterprise, and only then can you use them for your own needs. This is one of the most common ways to withdraw cash from an individual entrepreneur's current account.
Such cards have another name - corporate. They are linked to your individual entrepreneur account and provide the full functionality of ordinary plastic cards, that is, you can cash out funds at any terminal at any time. But here it is worth noting that large amounts should not be withdrawn, especially in the firsttime. Otherwise, it will attract close attention from the tax authorities.
Card of an individual
To do this, you must first transfer funds from the IP account to the account or card of an individual. You can make a transfer to an account belonging to the same bank as the settlement one. And then the entrepreneur can transfer funds using the Internet and cash them out at the nearest machine. However, this can be done no earlier than a day after the transfer of money from the current account of the IP.
Commission on current account
The bank imposes a commission on almost all of its operations. Withdrawing cash from a current account is no exception. The commission percentage mainly depends on the withdrawal amount. In addition, different banks offer different conditions for servicing accounts.
The minimum commission is less than 1% of the total amount, but it increases if the individual entrepreneur does not have employees. The exact wording of the purpose of the funds should be indicated on the payment receipt. "IP salary" - will not work. Such operations are immediately rejected by the bank, as they contradict the legislation of the Russian Federation.
In general, the commission is from 1 to 1.5%. There is also a minimum tariff in rubles. It is 250 rubles. In other words, the commission cannot be less than this amount.
With the use of a corporate card, the commission increases and amounts to 5% of the amount withdrawn from the account. You can also clarify the exact rates in the process of opening an account with one of the banks. All information must be providedemployees of a financial institution. Having received this information, it is worth making the best choice where it is better to open a current account for an individual entrepreneur. This will later be useful when withdrawing and transferring funds.
How to cash out without additional fees and costs
In the event that it is necessary to transfer money to a bank card for an individual entrepreneur, an additional commission fee may not be charged (except for cases of making payments in the amount of twenty to eighty rubles) or charged at a minimum amount. This is the main advantage that plays a role when an entrepreneur opens an account for individuals. The main condition is to open it in the same bank with a current account. There is a certain category of financial institutions that make transfers to accounts of individuals in third-party banks. Given all this, you should make a choice where it is better to open a current account for an individual entrepreneur.
In various banks, tariff plans are limited in terms of the amount of transfers, in excess of which a commission is charged. In some large institutions, the allowed withdrawal limits are limited to 100-150 thousand rubles. Smaller banks allow transfers that are not subject to commission, for a total amount of no more than 250 thousand rubles in 4 weeks. If the established limits are exceeded by at least one ruble, a commission will be charged from the entire transfer.
How does an individual entrepreneur withdraw money from a current account so that it is cheaper and does not attract increased attention? To withdraw large amounts of funds without commission feesindividual entrepreneurs go to the trick and open accounts in different banks, which ensures cashing out as soon as possible. For example: you need to withdraw 1 million rubles in one day. Most banks consider such transactions suspicious. By withdrawing 150-250 thousand rubles from accounts in various institutions, the individual entrepreneur will be able to avoid unnecessary difficulties and complete the task.
Don't forget that banks charge a fee for payment orders. Sometimes, as part of promotions, banks will not charge for certain tariffs in the first months. You can use service packages that include free payment orders, but you should remember that the price for them will be higher.
In addition, some tariff plans offer to perform a certain number of transfers for free. For example, a current account for IE VTB-Bank makes it possible to transfer up to 25 payments per month without commission. However, these plans require a monthly payment and have other nuances that can incur a lot of costs.
How to choose the right financial institution?
The list of banks that provide the best conditions for withdrawing funds from settlement accounts is presented below. It is advisable to study this information in detail in order to then use it to make profitable transactions. In all these financial institutions, you can open an additional account with the possibility of further transfer to the main one.
List of financial institutions with the lowestcommission is as follows:
- "Point" (a bank belonging to the "Opening" group) - up to 300 thousand rubles for 4 weeks without commission, after exceeding the limit - 0.5 percent.
- "Tinkoff Bank" - up to 300 thousand rubles without commission fees, further - from 1 percent. There is an interesting option which is as follows. Deposit 2990 per month and use unlimited withdrawal amount.
- "Modulbank" - you can transfer without interest up to 1 million rubles, after - from 1 percent. There is also a very interesting tariff plan that offers to deposit an amount of 19 rubles for payment orders and immediately withdraw up to half a million rubles.
- "Expert Bank" - will make it possible to transfer up to 700 thousand rubles without commission.
- "VTB Bank" - a current account for individual entrepreneurs is offered with a certain number of free payments per month (from 5 to 25, depending on the tariff). However, there are commissions for depositing funds, albeit small.
- "UBRD" - from 1 percent, and subsequently depends on the amount of a single withdrawal.
- Loco Bank - 0.6 percent.
- Vesta Bank - from 1 percent.
- "Alfa-Bank" - from 0 percent, but it depends on the tariff and the amount to be withdrawn.
- Sberbank - from 1.4 to 3 percent. Many individual entrepreneurs prefer opening a current account with Sberbank, as the organization offers a convenient tool for online transfers.
- "SKB-Bank" - from 1.5 percent.
What limits can be set?
How much money can be withdrawnsole proprietor and are there any restrictions? The law clearly states that everything on the account is the personal property of the individual entrepreneur and he can dispose of his money as he wishes. Thus, there are no restrictions on withdrawing money for personal purposes. No tax will be charged for such transactions.
The main aspect that you need to pay attention to when withdrawing funds for non-commercial needs is the need for the correct execution of payment documents. Otherwise, the tax office will consider them expenses, and personal income tax will be withheld from you. This is one of the basic rules for how an individual entrepreneur withdraws money from a current account.
Can I often withdraw money? There are no restrictions on cash withdrawals.
The nuances of receiving money from an entrepreneur's account
If you need cash, you need to be aware of the key points for withdrawing it from your payment account. It is worth considering some nuances before withdrawing money:
- No funds will be returned to you without an additional fee. A commission is charged for the use of a current account by a banking institution. As a result, the required amount will be withdrawn, taking into account the commission.
- It is necessary to save all kinds of payment receipts, such as confirmation of withdrawal or deposit of funds at the bank's cash desk and your company. The need for them will arise in the event of disputes with the tax authorities.
Permissible withdrawal difficulties
Experienced in working with settlement accounts, businessmen are aware of all their subtleties.There are several significant errors and unpleasant results that new entrepreneurs can make. These include the following:
- Wasting money for non-commercial purposes (for example, purchasing goods on the Internet, paying directly from the account for supplying equipment to the house). Some taxation systems provide for the dependence of the amount of collection on waste. This gives the fiscal authority a reason to regard personal expenses as business expenses, so the entrepreneur needs to calculate the amount of the tax fee and include it in internal reporting. To avoid overpayments from your own wallet, personal money is withdrawn or transferred to an individual's card.
- Transfers to family members, friends are evaluated by representatives of the tax service as their profit. Therefore, the payment is subject to a 13% fee. To avoid such a situation, it is important to use a bank account exclusively for business purposes. When money is received on the current account of the individual entrepreneur, they should be transferred to a personal account or use a checkbook.
The law does not force an individual merchant to adhere to strict accountability. In turn, its existence is a guarantee of a positive relationship with the tax authorities.
In the process of issuing a payment document through a banking authority, in order for it to acquire legal force, it is important to indicate the "amount and purpose of payment." The process of withdrawing money from the account in no waydisplayed in IP reports, since this is the prerogative of credit institutions. The full amount of funds is shown only in the declaration for the year / quarter.
Entrepreneur must correctly report actions on funds using one of the posting options.
The first posting looks like this:
- D-t K-t Operation.
- 84 75 Calculation of income of an individual entrepreneur.
- 75 50 Payout".
This method of filling out documents is most suitable for instructions on how to withdraw money from a Sberbank settlement account.
The second correct entry is as follows:
- D-t K-t Operation.
- 76 91 Accrual of IP profit.
- 76 51 Disbursements for personal needs.
To prevent the entry of your own expenses into the accounting records, it is worth writing in analytical accounting that the action was not reflected in the tax. Otherwise, the tax base will decrease, which will entail the imposition of a pen alty by the tax service.
Illegal withdrawal options
Not every businessman is law-abiding, especially when big money is at stake. The withdrawal of cash in a significant amount leads to the blocking of the account by the time the issue of accrual of funds is resolved. Therefore, do not immediately try to transfer a large amount.
There are known cases of withdrawing money through one-day firms, issued to a deceived person or using stolen documents. Large amounts are transferred to the account of a similar company withthe parties of the IP and it are removed, and the one-day company does not pay the mandatory tax.
Most often, businessmen resort to illegal methods of withdrawing money in order to avoid paying taxes. As a result, illegal actions revealed by state bodies have to be paid many times more. Illegal withdrawals carry a fine or more severe punishment.
To prevent negative results, it is recommended to use reliable legal options for withdrawing cash from the IP current account. This will not be inconvenience, only the choice of the appropriate method is important. Remember that in trying to save money, you can lose a lot more if you commit serious violations of applicable laws in the process.