In Russia, banya is one of the most popular types of recreation. Our compatriots like not only the Russian steam room and the Finnish sauna, but also such an exotic thing as a hammam. So called public baths in Turkey, Azerbaijan, Iran and some other countries of the East. To visit an exotic bath, Russians do not need to go anywhere, because many complexes provide their visitors with such a service. Where to find a hammam in Samara? Addresses and a brief description of the establishments are presented in this article.
The spa is located at the address: Galaktionovskaya, 68. You can get there by metro to the stations: Alabinskaya, Moskovskaya, Rossiyskaya. The institution is open daily from 10 am to midnight.
SPA Studio offers the following services:
- Bath complex "Thermes", designed for 12 people, with an area of 190 m2. There is a pool with hydromassage for six people, a pool with a geysersize 3 m by 6 m, Russian steam bath, hammam, relaxation room, large table, karaoke, TV. Price - 2500 rubles per hour.
- Classic bath complex, designed for 6 people, with an area of 18 m. Price - 1000 rubles per hour.
- Russian steam room with electric heater, 3m x 6m geyser pool, large table, karaoke and TV. Price - 1800 rubles per hour.
- Hamam with exquisite design, equipped with a pool with a geyser, karaoke, TV, large table. The cost is 1800 rubles per hour. Additionally, you can order the “SPA East Party” service, which includes warming up in the hammam, back massage, peeling, soap massage. Price - 2000 rubles.
- Cedar barrel. A session in a phytobarrel lasts 20 minutes. The cost of the service is 400 rubles.
- Branded herbal tea. Guests are offered a drink made from Crimean and Altai herbal preparations at a price of 250 rubles per teapot.
This spa in Samara with a sauna, hammam and Russian steam room is well received by visitors. It is said to be comfortable, clean, modern, with many he alth and beauty services.
Atmosphere of he alth
This is another popular bathhouse with a hammam in Samara, located at: st. Industry, 59, near the metro stations "Gagarinskaya", "Moskovskaya", "Sportivnaya". Opening hours are from 9 am to midnight daily. The cost is 2500 rubles per hour. Capacity - 8 people.
In the bath, excepthammam, there is a Russian steam room and a Finnish sauna, as well as a swimming pool, a relaxation room and karaoke. Visitors can buy brooms and bath accessories. You are allowed to bring your own food.
There are great deals for guests that change from time to time. For example, these:
- "Happy hours" - from Monday to Thursday until 17:00 the cost is reduced to 2000 rubles per hour.
- Gift for a birthday boy. Here you can order a small banquet in honor of the birthday. When paying for five hours, the sixth hour is free.
Visitors leave mostly positive feedback about this bath with a hammam in Samara. They note the excellent pool, cleanliness, delicious tea and attentive attitude towards guests from the owner of the establishment.
This unique Samara bath complex with a hammam is located at Ruberoidnaya, 20A. Open from 10 am to midnight.
Vacationers are offered the following services:
- Hamam. It features spacious rooms and luxurious furnishings. The halls are decorated with oriental patterns and handmade panels, the benches repeat the anatomical curves of the human body.
- Finnish sauna.
- Shower. Equipped with different showers for sauna and hammam.
- Lounge area with a waterfall and exotic plants.
- Plasma panel for watching satellite TV channels, sports broadcasts, clips.
- Water font.
- Tea (included).
- Towel and slippers (free).
Rentcomplex can be at least two hours. Cost:
- on weekdays until 4 pm - 1300 rubles per hour;
- on weekends and on weekdays after 4 pm - 1700 rubles per hour.
No more than 8 guests.
Visitors highly appreciate the quality of services in "Thai Corner". Guests find this place ideal for a relaxing getaway with family or close friends. They note the magnificent interior design, cleanliness, excellent hammam. Of the shortcomings, the absence of a swimming pool is distinguished.
In Samara, there is a hammam in the bath at the Safari hotel complex. In addition to Turkish, visitors can visit the Russian steam room, Finnish sauna and Roman baths. There is a swimming pool, TV, recreation area and a billiard room. Brooms, slippers, towels are provided for an additional fee. Capacity - no more than 15 people.
The complex is located at: st. Tennisnaya, 39A, near the metro stations: "Yungorodok", "Bezymyanka", "Kirovskaya".
Cost of visit:
- Russian bath - 1000 rubles per hour.
- Sauna - 1000 rubles per hour.
- Hamam - 1500 rubles;
- Therms - 1500 rubles per hour.
Visitors note the cleanliness, excellent hammam, large pool, good work of the staff. Among the shortcomings are the location (near the railway and garages) and a bad sauna. Some have expressed a desire for repairs.
VIP sauna "Maldives"
Turkish bath lovers will find a hammam in Samara in an elitecomplex "Maldives", which is considered one of the best in the city. There is a sauna here, a lot of water attractions: a waterfall, a geyser, a countercurrent. The facility has face control. You are allowed to bring your own food.
The sauna is located at the address: 7th Proseka, 103. It works around the clock, seven days a week.
The following services are offered:
- Big sauna, small sauna, hammam.
- Large 28°C pool with lots of lighting programs.
- Three-meter hot tub with a temperature of 38 °C.
- Recreation area by the pool with sunbeds.
- Four shower rooms and two bathrooms.
- Guest lounge.
- Massage by appointment.
- TV, karaoke, music.
- Pouring bucket.
- Table tennis.
- Aroma treatments.
- Swing lounger.
- Disposable slippers, terry towels.
- Baby water play supplies.
- Ordering food from a restaurant.
- Soft drinks.
Cost of visit:
- Economy tariff - 2500 rubles per hour.
- Premium tariff - 3900 rubles per hour.
There are a lot of good reviews about the sauna, in which customers talk about excellent service, perfect cleanliness, a large number of services and entertainment, a great weekend spent with the children.
Other hammam baths in Samara
Turkish steam bath can be found:
- In the Mekhzavod sauna, located at the address: Zlatoustovskaya, 28B(Mekhzavod village, Samara).
- In the sauna "Dubki" at the address: Democratic, 52B.
- In the club of hunters and fishermen on Shakhtinskaya, 22.
- In the sauna "Elite" on Galaktionovskaya, 34.
- In the bath complex "He alth Club" at the address: South passage, 270.